Whether cruising from the office to the beach, the coffee shop to campus or just taking a lazy Saturday ride with friends, your bicycle is a vital accessory. It's not about "going for a bike ride" but more so "living a life by bike". Solé wants to share the blissful experience of riding an incredible bicycle that leaves you with enough cash left in your pocket for your next adventure.
the Duke II
A gentle Hawaiian breeze carries you from the beach to the cityscape as you ride the Duke. It's inspired by Uncle Duke—Duke Kahanamoku is a Hawaiian surfer and swimmer who won three Olympic gold medals for the US and who for several years was considered the greatest freestyle swimmer in the world. This bike offers vintage stylings modeled after Uncle Duke himself, whether you like country living or a town mentality.
Your brand new Solé comes 90% assembled and comes with all the tools and instructions to finish the job in 10 minutes or less!
- Features a font & rear hand brake
- Bottle cage eyelets for your thirst-quenching needs
- The nimble commuter, minimal & lightweight at only 26lbs
- Features a 'flip-flop hub' for cruising single speed or turning it up on Fixed Gear
- Solé signature geometry, and upgraded components, this thing glides